• Find geographies, sectors, and industries with the best risk/reward ratios defined by macro views
• Traffic in large cap stocks as they offer quality, liquidity, and opportunity
• Emphasize high quality companies with organic revenue and profit growth
• Select companies with sustainable business models and a diversified customer base
• Target firms with “best in breed” management teams and strong financial profiles and cash flows
• Target “reversion to the mean” stocks that have lagged their peers
• We are style agnostic, but we do not practice momentum investing
• Analyze historical financials and future expectations in order to determine the attractiveness of a firm’s capital allocation policy.
• Emphasize a strong balance sheet with liquidity
• Review extensive syllabus of global, geographically dispersed & focused, non-consensus research providers, multiple non-mainstream newsletters and blogs on a daily basis.
• Evaluate and review quarterly earnings reports and company news flow